22 July 2021This is the government’s response to the consultation on Judicial Review Reform, which ran from 18 March to 29 April 2021.
7 March 2021The inquiry, known as the Westminster Commission, heard concerns that the CCRC’s independence had been undermined by “unlawful interference” on the part of the government.
2 March 2021Response to the Justice Committee Ninth Report of Session 2014 to 2015, 'Prisons: Planning and Policies'.
2 March 2021HMYOI Wetherby was found by inspectors from HM Inspectorate of Prisons in January 2021 to have made improvements in safety and the care of children since the previous inspection in the early months of the pandemic.
13 January 2021The Lord Chancellor sets out how the government plans to support people with neurodivergent conditions such as autism and dyslexia, as well as those with acute mental health problems, within the criminal justice system.
Tasks & Guides
- Open consultation: Judicial Pension Scheme 2022: Scheme Regulations 23 July 2021 HM Government
- Official Statistics: Prison population figures: 2021 23 July 2021 HM Government
- Guidance: Prison dogs Policy Framework 22 July 2021 HM Government
- Policy paper: Tackling violence against women and girls strategy 23 July 2021 HM Government
- Guidance: Home Office Science Advisory Council vacancies 23 July 2021 HM Government
- Transparency data: Joint Fraud Taskforce stakeholder group minutes: 2019 23 July 2021 HM Government
Criminal Justice Hub on Twitter
- Press release: Durham men jailed for longer for violent assault 22 July 2021Three men who violently attacked a man on New Years Day have had their prison terms increasedHM Government
- Press release: Winchester man jailed for longer for attempted murder 21 July 2021A man has had his sentence increased following an intervention by the Solicitor GeneralHM Government