A to Z
- What happens in a magistrates’ court?
- What happens in a Crown Court?
- What happens in a youth court?
- What happens to my home if I go to prison?
- What does being released on Temporary Licence mean?
- What does being ‘on licence’ mean?
- What happens if I get ill when I am in prison?
- What is a proscribed terrorist group?
- What are the different types of Temporary Licence that prisoners can be released under?
- What is a Serious Crime Prevention Order (SCPO) and how can I challenge it?
- What support is given to children and young people who are arrested?
- What’s electronic tagging?
- When will a young person be given a custodial sentence?