18 November 2021A College of Policing publication provides a framework to ensure vulnerable people receive appropriate help during interactions with the police.
User guide to: Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, England and Wales
18 November 2021A Home Office publication provides explanatory notes on the data issues and classifications that are key to the production and presentation of the Home Office's annual statistical releases, "Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme".
8 November 2021Community Care reports that the Courts and Tribunals Judiciary of England and Wales has proposed a number of changes to the family justice system to improve transparency and enhance public confidence whilst maintaining the privacy of those involved in cases.
8 November 2021A police force is to recruit hundreds of officers and staff to help address the issues which led to it being criticised in an inspection.
11 October 2021This monitoring visit was unannounced. Inspectors found widespread failings that are having a significant impact on the care and well-being of children in the areas that were the focus of this visit.
22 July 2021
Click to get code
- MG Forms
- How do I send money to someone in prison NEW
- What support is given to children and young people who are arrested? NEW
- What is a Serious Crime Prevention Order (SCPO) and how can I challenge it? NEW
- What is a Detention and Training Order? (DTO)? NEW
- What are the different types of Temporary Licence that prisoners can be released under? NEW
- How can I request a social care needs assessment? NEW
- Correspondence: Remit letter for the PSPRB 2022 England and Wales pay round 3 December 2021 HM Government
- Official Statistics: Prison population figures: 2021 3 December 2021 HM Government
- Press release: Prisons Minister announces end to Rainsbrook contract 2 December 2021 HM Government
- Policy paper: Nationality and Borders Bill: Safe and Legal Routes factsheet 3 December 2021 HM Government
- Policy paper: Nationality and Borders Bill: Modern Slavery Leave to Remain factsheet 3 December 2021 HM Government
- Policy paper: Nationality and Borders Bill: Deprivation of Citizenship factsheet 3 December 2021 HM Government
Criminal Justice Hub on Twitter
- Guidance: Attorney General's Civil Panel Counsel: appointments, membership lists and off panel counsel 30 November 2021Recruitment process, rates of pay, overview of the panel, lists of members and guidance for barristers who work ‘off panel’.HM Government
- Statistical data set: Outcome of unduly lenient sentence referrals 30 November 2021Recent sentences examined by the Attorney General’s Office under the Unduly Lenient Sentence Scheme.HM Government
Helping you to navigate the Criminal Justice System in England and Wales.